Family photos, grandkids' artwork, scenes from your vacation, favorite pet. Get your kids to design their own. Personalized gifts for friends.
No, full bleed doesn't mean we dye your mask in vampire blood (although that's not a bad idea for movie plot). It means I print your artwork or photos over the entire front of the mask. It's great for patterns, landscapes or a unique solid color, like seafoam green, burnt sienna, or my favorite, garish orange.
- Dye-sublimation allows me to print any* artwork onto your handmade mask.
- The masks are still machine washable, and the colors won't fade.
- When you place your order, I'll reach out to you for the graphic file you want to use.
- Or send your graphic file to email@example.com before you place your order and I'll make sure it'll look great on a mask.
- Do you want to design the entire mask yourself?Download the template and email it to us.
All of my masks are made the exact same way, to keep you safe, comfortable and fashionable:
- Inner layer: 100% cotton, to keep you cool and comfy
- Middle layer: Non-woven filter, to keep more contaminants out
Outer layer: 100% polyester to keep you clean and tidy
- Built-in pocket: insert an additional filter, or keep it empty
- Adjustable nose wire: bend it to form fit your face, or remove it altogether
- My masks are designed with extra space at the front for more breathing room
- Additional customizable options here (inner pockets to hold a scented item) or here (instead of ear loops, adjustable mask straps secure in the back)