I don't know. It didn't turn out the same in physical reality as what it looked like in my head. But it's printed, it's sewn, and it's photographed, so here it is. Maybe you'll like it more than I do.
ANYWAY. As you can see, I test-print every design before putting it out there. No taking one product shot and photoshopping other colors or prints on them. It has to play in Peoria before it goes public. Hmm, Peoria . . . I didn't have a name for my studio space before, but I guess Peoria it is.
All of my masks are made the exact same way, to keep you safe, comfortable and fashionable:
- Inner layer: 100% cotton, to keep you cool and comfy
- Middle layer: Non-woven filter, to keep more contaminants out
Outer layer: 100% polyester to keep you clean and tidy
- Built-in pocket: insert an additional filter, or keep it empty
- Adjustable nose wire: bend it to form fit your face, or remove it altogether
- My masks are designed with extra space at the front for more breathing room
- Additional customizable options here (inner pockets to hold a scented item) or here (instead of ear loops, adjustable mask straps secure in the back)