How many of you who AREN'T programmers have grown some impressive beards during this pandemic?
And how many of you have regretfully shaven your furry face friend to better wear a mask? Now you can get the visual experience of a masterful beard, and everyonoe will be left wondering if . . . the floorboards match the ceiling tiles? I don't often make innuendos about masks, but when I do, they're terrible.
All of my masks are made the exact same way, to keep you safe, comfortable and fashionable:
- Inner layer: 100% cotton, to keep you cool and comfy
- Middle layer: Non-woven filter, to keep more contaminants out
Outer layer: 100% polyester to keep you clean and tidy
- Built-in pocket: insert an additional filter, or keep it empty
- Adjustable nose wire: bend it to form fit your face, or remove it altogether
- My masks are designed with extra space at the front for more breathing room
- Additional customizable options here (inner pockets to hold a scented item) or here (instead of ear loops, adjustable mask straps secure in the back)