Everyone seems so upset about wearing masks everywhere, but some of us have already had plenty of practice!
You might remember my other mask from such events as last year. If you didn't read that in the voice of Troy McClure, you might not be old enough for this mask.
The default design is text printed on the right side, left side blank.
If you want your choice of relevant awareness campaign, logo, relevant what-have-you printed on the other,* mention it in your order notes, and email your file to email@example.com.
Alternative: get the Grrilla Wardrobe logo printed on the other side, and save!
All of my masks are made the exact same way, to keep you safe, comfortable and fashionable:
- Inner layer: 100% cotton, to keep you cool and comfy
- Middle layer: Non-woven filter, to keep more contaminants out
Outer layer: 100% polyester to keep you clean and tidy
- Built-in pocket: insert an additional filter, or keep it empty
- Adjustable nose wire: bend it to form fit your face, or remove it altogether
- My masks are designed with extra space at the front for more breathing room
- Additional customizable options here (inner pockets to hold a scented item), here (instead of ear loops, adjustable mask straps secure in the back), or here (All-black ink can be printed on light colored fabrics).
*Be nice. No throwing Cluster B under the bus. Autism can be awared or accepted only, no puzzle pieces, no light it up blue, no autism mom; I know we're talking coping mechanisms here, but please get your own identity. My printer, my rules; if it's punching down, I'm not printing it. No kids' sizes; not really eager to print their diagnosis across a child's face.