Who wants to be neurotypical? I guess most people; hence the "typical."
But for the rest of us, what's more NEUROFABULOUS than a fireworks display of surprise neurotransmitters lighting up our brains in unexpected ways?
Printing options are . . .
On one side, Neurofabulous, on the other:
1. Star Stuff
3. The word "Neurofabulous" by itself
4. A mirror-image of the first Neurofabulous side (but, you know, the word will be right way around)
4. Logo/awareness-image of your choice (email email@example.com)
5. Contact information for your favorite psychiatrist
6. Contact information for your favorite para from your oldest paracosm
7. Tiny text of the complete glossary of information about your special interest
Put your desire in your order notes, and if it's not #7, a summary of your special interests in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All of my masks are made the exact same way, to keep you safe, comfortable and fashionable:
- Inner layer: 100% cotton, to keep you cool and comfy
- Middle layer: Non-woven filter, to keep more contaminants out
Outer layer: 100% polyester to keep you clean and tidy
- Built-in pocket: insert an additional filter, or keep it empty
- Adjustable nose wire: bend it to form fit your face, or remove it altogether
- My masks are designed with extra space at the front for more breathing room
- Additional customizable options here (inner pockets to hold a scented item) or here (instead of ear loops, adjustable mask straps secure in the back)