Wouldn't it be great if there was something that could transport virus particles from your face to someplace else?
Oh wait, there is. It's called a mask.
And paying attention to cross-contamination, and social distancing, and washing your hands, you filthy animal.
All of my masks are made the exact same way, to keep you safe, comfortable and fashionable:
- Inner layer: 100% cotton, to keep you cool and comfy
- Middle layer: Non-woven filter, to keep more contaminants out
Outer layer: 100% polyester to keep you clean and tidy
- Built-in pocket: insert an additional filter, or keep it empty
- Adjustable nose wire: bend it to form fit your face, or remove it altogether
- My masks are designed with extra space at the front for more breathing room
- Additional customizable options here (inner pockets to hold a scented item) or here (instead of ear loops, adjustable mask straps secure in the back)